This handsome brass weather station has a thermometer that measures temperature on both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales in an easy-to-read format. This useful weather station also has a hygrometer on the lower half of the dial which indicates percent of relative humidity. The 3.5 inch long swivel arm and mounting bracket are included with the brass weather station for simple installation. The swivel arm allows for convenient placement and viewing.
The brass weather station is crafted of solid brass with a living finish (over time, this product will age gracefully into a nice patina and eventually, a stunning verdigris). With a German engineered mechanism, the copper weather station has quality construction that is guaranteed for life.
(Also available in Living Finish Copper.)
Vermont 4" Weather Station (Living Finish Brass)
- 4" dial with large, easy-to-read numerals
- Swivel arm mounting bracket with matching hardware
- Adjustable for just the right viewing angle
- FR4 precision coil measures both Fahrenheit and Celisus more accurately across a greater range of temperatures (20 to 110 degrees)
- Hygrometer scale measures humidity
- Solid brass and glass construction
- Durable, attractive finish; won't peel, flake, or rust (patinas with age)
- Glass crystal won't yellow or craze
- Finish: Living Finish Brass
- LIFETIME Warranty