Gardeners, weather buffs, and bird lovers alike will adore this decorative outdoor comformeter. Its classic design and durable construction make it a perfect addition to any porch or outdoor space. The Conant Décor Hummingbird Comfortmeter is made from anodized aluminum and glass with a bronze patina finish designed to withstand the hardship of outdoor use.
The easy-to-read cream-colored dial displays both temperature and humidity, prominently featuring an illustration of a cardinal between the two. The thermometer function has a range of 20 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit to accomodate for fluctuating outdoor temperatures (Celisus also displayed). A swivel arm facilitates mounting so that the decorative comfortmeter peeks nto any window in your home.
(Also available with Cardinal design)
Décor Hummingbird Comfortmeter (Bronze Patina)
- Easy-to-read at a glance
- Decorative 4" Hummingbird dial
- Swivel arm mounting bracket with matching hardware
- Adjustable for just the right viewing angle
- Reliable, accurate thermometer and hygrometer readings
- FR4 precision coil measures both Fahrenheit and Celisus more accurately across a greater range of temperatures (20 to 110 degrees)
- Long-lasting anodized aluminum and glass construction
- Glass crystal won't yellow or craze
- Finish: Bronze Patina
- 10 Year Warranty